Designed to produce a soft-focus effect, the magnetic Stippling Brush lightly buffs pigment into skin to produce a flawless, airbrushed look. Soft synthetic strands allow it to blend liquid or powder pigment with ease and deposit it on the skin without streaking or caking. This duo fibre makeup brush will give you that light, airbrushed look.
- Liquid or powder foundations
- powder blush or bronzer
Magnetic - This brush features a Magnetic Base, which means is can be stored and displayed on any metal surface – we recommend the TBX Clique Brush Holder or the TBX Metal Plate.
Synthetic Bristles – Synthetic bristles do not retain as much product as natural bristles, making them ideal for applying liquid or cream products. They are soft, durable, and can be used with most makeup products including powders.
- Aluminium ferrule
- Large surface area
- Duo Fibre bristles
- Ideal for airbrush look
- Can be used for liquid or powder
Tip: For a truly flawless effect, concentrate coverage in the centre of the face by dotting foundation onto the skin and blending outwards in sweeping motions with the Stippling Brush.
Magnetic makeup brushes have many benefits compared to non-magnetic brushes, including:
- Hygienic storage, no transferring of bacteria or product mess between brushes
- Less likely to be damaged or squashed out of shape
- Extends the life of the brush
- Fast drying after washing
- Just hang upside down on the TBX Clique Brush Holder!
- Your whole brush collection can be stored in one convenient and easy to reach place
- Looks great on display in any bedroom or bathroom