TBX Precision Powder Brush
Get a flawless look with the magnetic Precision Powder Brush. With natural hairs that are engineered to apply powders and blush evenly, this brush is an essential. Slightly domed in shape and small enough in size for precision application work, the natural hair bristles pick up the perfect amount of product to create your ideal look.
- Powder blush or bronzer
- Finishing powder
- Highlighter powder
Magnetic - This brush features a Magnetic Base, which means is can be stored and displayed on any metal surface – we recommend the TBX Clique Brush Holder or the TBX Metal Plate.
Natural Bristles – Natural bristles are more porous than synthetic bristles and are ideal for applying powder products. Natural bristles will not deposit the product onto the skin all at once, which makes them ideal for applying and blending powder products evenly.
White Goat Hair
Ideal for picking up powders and depositing them on the skin due to the texture of the hairs. Goat hair will also maintain shape, so ideal for placement of powders on cheeks, and face contours.
- Dome shape
- Ideal for powder
- Aluminium ferrule
Tip: Sweep blush across the apples of the cheeks and dust bronzer through the temple, across the cheekbones and at the jaw line for a naturally sun-kissed look.
Magnetic makeup brushes have many benefits compared to non-magnetic brushes, including:
- Hygienic storage, no transferring of bacteria or product mess between brushes
- Less likely to be damaged or squashed out of shape
- Extends the life of the brush
- Fast drying after washing
- Just hang upside down on the TBX Clique Brush Holder!
- Your whole brush collection can be stored in one convenient and easy to reach place
- Looks great on display in any bedroom or bathroom